Education at MOCA
MOCA's educational programs engage participants in an active learning process that makes history come alive, instills a love for lifelong learning, sharpens basic skills, and presents guided opportunities for deeper engagement with their education, history, and contemporary community issues.
Click below to learn about:
- School and Group Programs & Planning a Visit
- College & University Programs
- Teacher & Educator Workshops
- Group Tours for Adults & Seniors
- Family Programs
- Public Tours
- Student Research & Resources
MOCA graciously acknowledges support from Con Edison in making its educational programming possible.