The Museum of Chinese in America develops long-term partnerships with corporations that enrich the experiences of our visitors and that of our corporate partners’ employees and clients. We work closely with our partners to forward their corporate social responsibility and DEI goals.
Our corporate partners enable MOCA to develop and present best-in-class cultural programming representing the living history of immigrants and their invaluable contributions to American society.
MOCA’s Corporate Partners support us by
- Becoming Corporate Sponsors and Members
- Establishing and Contributing to Employee Matching Programs
- Employee Volunteerism
- Collaborating on Employee Resource Group Programs
Corporate Partnership Benefits may include
- Bespoke master classes and executive training sessions by our museum experts to forward your DEI mission
- Complimentary admission to MOCA—a national, cultural gem—for each company employee and one guest
- Invitations to exhibition openings and special events
- Acknowledgment on the MOCA website, program publications, and press and social media coverage
- Verbal recognition in opening receptions and events
- 10% merchandise discount at our MOCA Shop by Pearl River onsite store and across our partner Pearl River Mart’s onsite and online stores
- Leadership participation in MOCA’s diverse professional community
- Demonstrated commitment towards increased diversity and inclusion
Contact Edward Cheng, Director of External Relations, at email@example.com to discuss partnership opportunities or for more information.